As we plan to reenter the Sanctuary we will be following the Mississippi State guidelines for in person Worship as per CDC recommendation:
1. Attendants will be expected to wear facial covering of the nose and mouth.
2. Seating arrangements will comply with social distancing.
3. Hand shaking and hugs are discouraged.
4. Partition doors will be left open to decrease touching.
5. Frequent hand washing and or hand sanitizer use is encouraged.
6. If you have fever, Temperature greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, sore throat, loss of smell,loss of taste or exposed to a confirmed case of covid in the past 14 days. Please consider not attending church.
7.The Church will plan to sanitize all high contact surfaces frequently.
8. Collection plates will no longer be passed.
9. Communion served will be prepackaged.
10. Sharing of food and drink is discouraged.
11. Extreme caution with sharing and or passing microphones.
12. Bathroom courtesy and strict hygiene is expected.
13 .We love you and we pray for your well being As we return to the Sanctuary for WORSHIP services.
Please contact Deacon Evans 228-596-4804 or Deacon Avery 228-261-0211 for more details or mail to P O Box 1319 Gulfport MS 39502.
The purpose of the Greater Mount Olive Baptist Church shall be the advancement of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. It shall seek to attain this goal through the public worship of God, the preaching of the Gospel, consistent Christian living by it's members, personal evangelism, missionary endeavor and Christian Education.
9:30 a.m. Sunday School
11:00 a.m. Morning Service
6:00 p.m. First and Third Sundays
6: 00 p.m. Junior Mission every 1st & 3rd Monday
6:00 p.m. WIA's Meeting every 2nd & 4th Monday
7:00 p.m. Inspirational Choir Rehearsal
4:00 p.m. Senior Women meeting
5:00 p. m. Child Evangelism Fellowship Ministry 1st & 3rd Tuesday
5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. Sunbeam Choir Rehearsal for ages 3-10
6:00 p.m. Marriage Class every 2nd & 4th Tuesday
6:15 p.m. - 8:00 p. Youth Choir Rehearsal
6: 00 pm: BTU Ministry for all Youth ages 3-17
6:00 pm: BIBLE STUDY/PRAYER SERVICE
7:00 p.m. Adult/Mass Choir Rehearsal after BIBLE STUDY
5:00 p.m. Youth Advisory Council meeting every 4th Thursday
6:00 p.m. Unity Ministry in Annex every 1st Thursday
6:00 p.m. Sunshine Band, Jr. Brotherhood and Youth Sisterhood every 4th Thursday
Copyright © 2020 Greater Mt. Olive Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.